Google AdSense

2005-10-25

My covering letter

Dear Sirs

I am writing to apply for the vacancy of English teachers for company Classes which you advertised in the TAIPEI TIMES on Sunday, January 13. I should like to be considered to this position.

As you will see from my enclosed curriculum vitae I gained a Bachelor degree at Mingdao University in Department of Applied English. In university, I took the one year Business English Writing course and one semester Business Communication course and succeeded in both of them.


My part-time job during the four years that I worked for Jin Fang Limited Company. I occupied with them as a production management assistant for five months and gained a lot of valuable business experience. In my last job, I was employed for the Wisdom Bilingual Kindergarten to be an English teacher. My employers thought highly enough of my abilities. I believe my background in English and business equips me for the post you advertise.


As for my personal qualities, I am a reliable and sensible person. Most people trust me and say that I am very intelligent.


I look forward to an opportunity to interview with you in person. However, if there is any further information you require in the meantime, please let me know.


Yours faithfully

Wen Shin Chen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

吾來也

緩以倏乎地腳步 在剎那間告別

像風一樣逝去.....


哈哈 像不像那位詩人學弟呢

ㄏㄏ

Anonymous said...

嗶嗶嗶嗶

嗶嗶嗶嗶嗶嗶嗶

嗶嗶嗶嗶嗶嗶嗶嗶嗶嗶

蚊猩 said...

既然學弟叫做志摩學弟,你就叫做小曼學姊好了,哈!

還有,不要再癡心BB啦....
下次陪你跳癡心嗶嗶舞,乖